Monday, November 12, 2007

Bad Dreams

Have you ever had bad dreams???
A few days ago, early morning I had the most vivid and worst dream of my life.
As with most dreams, after a while you don't remember too much of it, but this much I remember:
An underworld gang is sitting down to a meeting. Someone says something and two guys start looking sheepish. Then they start running. One of them gets shot in the leg and collapses. The other chap (for some reason) stops and looks back.
Suddenly the scene changes and we are out in the open. The chap who had earlier stopped and looked back is herded on the footpath and then gets bludgeoned to death with a hammer.
I would not go into the vividness of that scene but let me just say that even recalling it now makes my skin crawl.
I woke up with a start.
For the next few days, I was scared of falling into deep sleep lest the same scene repeat before my eyes....

My God! I hope such dreams do not repeat themselves!!!

4 comments:

Josh said...

cp!
pray to god. visit temples. be in good company. u badly need all these [:p]

Anonymous said...

Satya vachan josh

viski said...

did u read some gangsta book..maximum city types?

innovation said...

ha ha ha, nice..that means u possibly would rich someday...;-)..