Monday, April 21, 2008

Tata Nano featured in IEEE Spectrum

Its here

Nice to see that finally people around the world are sitting up and taking notice of what Indian engineering talent can do. IEEE Spectrum is a magazine least likely to write junk and it was nice to see something familiar in it for a change.

If you notice carefully, on that page two different cars are featured. One is the Tata Nano and the other is a Jaguar. Both from the Tata stable.

Oh well. Jaguar has been an acquisition and not something to be so proud about but still...
(Psst Psst...I did not quite like the reasons why that Jaguar has been featured in that list. I do not want sundry slots opening in my car when I wave my hand...)

4 comments:

Josh said...

HAHA.. tht last statement is hilarious.. :D

anant said...

Dude, why the name change? Chinese numerology or something? Sounds a bit like canine, so watch out...

Cane-an said...

Oops!!!! Did not see this!
Hi Anant! Welcome back to the blog-world!

crasiezt said...

Am waiting for the car to hit the roads...dunno why, but I just want to see it:-)