Monday, April 30, 2007

I have grown up in life!!!!

Helloz!!!!
The subject line is because my Dad offered to share his drink of "100 Pipers" with me!!!! I had waited an age for that momentous event to happen....

Anyway, I am busy in wrapping up things here in Bangalore before I go home to unfrazzle my frazzled nerves for a fortnight. Then I take a flight and land up in Singapore.
Dad came here on a whirlwind trip to take a look at how his youngest progeny was getting along. He took a peek at my apartment, was suitably appreciative, had assorted edibles for lunch and dinner, drank cups of tea which I made and offered to share his drink with me.

It was nice on my last day at work. Lots of people came and shook my hand and wished me luck.

I did not know I had so many friends there. I will miss you guys!

1 comment:

Josh said...

dun remebember if i shook ur hand.. but i am ur frend dood [:D]. all the best..!