Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Snooping around

Well I would call it that...
I have just disabled the profile visitors thingy on my orkut profile...

For lay-men, it implies that anyone can now look at my profile without me getting to know who. The better part is that I can also go around looking at the profiles of all the girls I have crushes on without them getting to know that I have been up to some mischief. (Is that a good thing????)

I turned it off just for kicks with every intention of turning it back on again sometime. But now, I don't want to. Its fine the way it is.

Today was hectic. All sorts of stuff got carted away from my place. My TV, refrigerator, "my" DVD player, all my books and my rags.

Its a strange feeling.....

Oh well!!! Man proposes and if God does not dispose, the girl's Dad opposes.....

No comments: