Monday, July 03, 2006

Lonely lonely nights...

Please don't jump to the conclusion that I used to have not-so-lonesome nights earlier....Sorry! Life is too unromantic for me.
But yes, I have shifted into my apartment and its lonely.
Its nice otherwise. Nice locality, place all to myself. I have a bedroom and a study. The study has a broadband connection and LOTS of books. But things are all in a mess right now (And I hate messes.....both at work and at home). There is no maid to clean up and do the laundry so I have to do it myself. (which I don't do....)
What I miss the most is the laugh riot that we used to have in our apartment when everyone returned from work...Saraogi, Soni, Hetul, Gunjan, Surya, Tapan...
Now they have all gone their separate ways.... (Hetul is very much around and lives right above my apartment but we hardly get to talk after his status change)
Hmm hmm...I guess I'll blog a lot more now.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Hmm hmm...I guess I'll blog a lot more now.. doesnt seem to be happening tht way dood.. [:p]

Wandering Gaijin said...

The best part of reading these posts are, it feels like u r sitting right opposite and talking.

I guess many would have said this to you
:)