Saturday, September 29, 2007

More "The Namesake"

Been reading that book again.... Looks like it will take me at-least a dozen more re-reads to get it out of my system.
"The thought of Christmas overwhelms Nikhil. Last year they went to Moushumi's parents' house. This year they will go to Pemberton Road. He no longer looks forward to the holiday; he wants only to be on the other side of the season. His impatience makes him feel that he is, incontrovertibly, finally, an adult".

I can say the same thing for myself. Only it would'nt be Christmas but Diwali....

4 comments:

anant said...

Very well put, is'nt it? I feel that way about festivals too...
Don't waste your 'rest' period, go do some top level simulations :-)

Cane-an said...

after PG???

LonelyHeart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

top level sims! he he he..
u mite need them dood. who knows u mite catch a bug or two and a metal fix wud b needed.